Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I just took my blog's virginity

Ok, this will be the first posting that I am going to publish out there (like anyone is going to read this) but uh...yeah, this blog is about contemporary visual arts and what is happening and who is doing what in the whole arty scene. Unfortunately, I do not have anything that can thrill you at this time for the first round, but I will try to be informative while I try to keep myself be informed too. The stuff that I will be putting on here are going to be heavily biased by my personal interests and taste. I am not an expert in the field(I am a student), so it is almost likely that you would get crappy reviews if you ever get one from me here ( in other words, trust your own intellectual and artistic judgement.) It is quite possible that the blog might have indication of the author's illiteracy, as the result of my imperfect english (in other words, English is not my first language.)

But anyhow, for whatever reason, this blog has come to be in existence so can't really do much now can we?

enjoy :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, am I the first one visiting here? hehe, nice nice- I'm looking forward to seeing things of your own, as well :-) congrats for the new blog and good luck! tschuess-

Jin said...

thanx ringo :)